This is Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Responds to Facility Service Work Orders from building occupants. Requests may include plumbing, HVAC, lighting, roofing and electrical service calls
- Completes major repairs and in-depth preventative maintenance in a primary area of facilities operations and maintenance as well as other facility maintenance services as may be assigned.
- Interprets compliance requirements and ensures standardization of work.
- Identifies opportunities for process/system improvements and implements them as they are approved.
- Takes and logs readings from critical equipment and takes appropriate corrective actions before system outage occurs.
- Interprets blueprints and schematic drawings or oral/written instructions to assure completion of work to plan in commercial building maintenance operations.
- Diagnoses building management/energy management systems for faults and errors.
- Troubleshoots fire/life/safety, security and other building infrastructures
- Uses required personal protective equipment while satisfying all work requests.
- Observes and complies with all company safety policies.
- Completes all required paperwork timely and accurately.
- Serves as primary technical resource in area of expertise.
- Works on and completes all facility team-based goals.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively increased responsibilities and diverse experience in a defined craft.
- A minimum of five (5) years of direct experience in the operations and maintenance of facility systems.
- A two (2) year technical degree (or equivalent work experience) is desired.
- Strong understanding of preventative and predictive maintenance (PM) tasks with the ability to document PM tasking and frequency changes.
- Proven HVAC and building systems knowledge.
- Has basic knowledge of construction processes and techniques.
- Responsible for acquiring and maintaining local, state or federal required licenses and/or certifications.
- Current Universal Refrigeration License and/or other positional licenses as required.
- Excellent math, communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass background screen