THIS IS A NIGHT SHIFT POSITION – WED – SAT 5:00pm to 5:00am
- Conduct day-to-day building maintenance and various assigned tasks under the direction of area supervisor and/or lead.
- Assist skilled trade technicians with operational issues including general plumbing maintenance and light HVAC maintenance, and unpowered electrical.
- Assists with operational issues during outages or failures.
- Perform baggage system maintenance duties, to include preventive and corrective maintenance, encompassing minor repairs to baggage system, including electrical motors, conveyor systems and sortation equipment.
- Perform building maintenance duties, to include preventive and corrective maintenance, encompassing minor repairs to building structures, new construction and alteration.
- Capability of utilizing lifts and ladders in a safe manner.
- Ability to proficiently operate mechanic-type hand tools including but not limited to ratchets, wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, saws, drills, grinders, heat guns, and rivet guns.
- Minimum 1 yr. general mechanical experience required
- Facility maintenance experiences a plus.
- Basic understanding of electrical work.
- Basic computer skills a plus.
- All applicants must have a High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- All applicants must have a valid Driver’s License.
- All applicants who are offered a position will be required to undergo a complete airport security background check.
- Ability to work 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts including weekends and holidays