Currently seeking full-time Plumbers to perform hands-on repairs and maintenance in facilities in the Houston, TX area. Plumbers shall have the experience and ability to perform the following:
- Maintain and repair general plumbing components to include toilets, urinals, faucets, hose bibs, and drains.
- Install, repair, or replace domestic hot and cold water lines.
- Repair and replace domestic hot water heat pumps, chilled water pumps, sump pumps, and sewage pumps.
- Install, test, and repair all sizes of backflow prevention devices.
- Will be responsible for a company issued vehicle, tools, and documentation on mobile documenting platform.
- This position requires a technical skill set, a high degree of focus, good communication skills, and a self-driven mentality.
- This position may also require non-plumbing related work as deemed necessary by the client.
Full time, M-F 7:00am – 3:30pm
Must be able to work after hours and weekends, if necessary
Starting at $22/hr